For all of you Agua Bendita lovers out there, here’s your Orchid Boutique exclusive of the sultry Colombian brand’s 2014 unveiling at Miami’s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week on Friday, July 19th. We definitely felt the heat at this show, so you can bet that the debut of the Agua Bendita 2014 line was the perfect way to kick-off the Swimweek 2014 festivities! Typical of Agua Bendita, we were anticipating seeing a lot of embellishments and super chic tribal-inspired prints (as seen on your favorites like the Bendito West and the Bendito Eighties), but we were literally blown out of the water when their newest designs were strutted down the runway.
Here is what you ladies can expect from Agua Bendita’s 2014 Collection! Enjoy!
1. Neons Galore – Neon’s and other bright colors have been one of the fashion world’s hottest runway trends for the summer season, and they are here to stay! These vibrant and eye-popping colors – which include highlighter pinks, blues, greens, and yellows – have made a splash in swimwear designs and are being translated into next season’s styles. As you can imagine, Agua Bendita 2014 definitely owned the runway with their neons!
Be bright and bold in these colorful styles that will make you the envy of any beachgoer!
2. Pretty in Pink Feminine Prints! – Another hot design style for Agua Bendita’s 2014 collection are floral motifs, fruit inspired prints, and lots of bright, girly pastel colors. This was also a major trend for summer 2013, so we are ecstatic to see AB use it for their new 2014 swimsuits.
You can blossom on the beach in these flirty florals or channel your inner Carmen Miranda with these “fruit-y” prints!
3. Janes of the Jungle – Because they are known for their gorgeous prints, you could only imagine our excitement when we saw animal prints (combined with some wild “jungle” plants) and other safari motifs being used for several pieces of the collection. Who could resist a great jungle inspired theme for swimsuits?!
Bring out your wild side in these jungle patterns!
4. Leather Me Up – The use of black leather in AB’s 2014 collection is a definite hit that brings out the edgier side of the brand. Coupled with rhinestones, the leather detailing on these pieces can let ladies channel their inner “bad girl” by achieving a chic, yet rebellious, swim look!
5. Classically Tribal – One of the greatest aspects about Agua Bendita is that they always keep true to their style aesthetic and are masters of creating bold, feminine tribal prints for their swimwear. Typical of AB, we saw tons of multi-color pieces that were beautifully decorated with beads and other unique embellishments.
Bring out your adventurous side with classic Agua Bendita tribal prints!
Words can’t even describe how amazing this fashion show was! We can’t wait to debut many of these designs for our swimsuit 2014 selection.
What trend(s) are you most excited for in Agua Bendita’s 2014 collection?