Miami Beach turned into the swimwear mecca a couple of weeks ago for Mercedes -Benz Fashion Week. There where so many gorgeous new looks from all the designers that it was hard to choose from our favorite swimsuits. But it’s up to us to have our eye on the prize (like upcoming trends) so that you know what to choose when looking for your next suit.
No matter what trend you choose to go with, always remember that the best trend is confidence. It’s always important to feel comfortable and self-confident in your swimwear – making you the hottest girl out on the beach! The new trend is just going to make you that much more confident.
- Bright colorful: We loved all the tropical, eye-catching prints that looked so exotic. An amazing example of this upcoming hot trend is the Sexy Thing Bikini designed by Luli Fama Swimwear.
- Wild Animal beading: This trend is always hot no matter what the season is. We love this look from Agua Bendita Swimwear.
- Bandeau: There so many amazing bandeau bikinis to choose from: print, solids, ombre, fringe – the list goes on! We are obsessed with each and every option especially the new L*Space Swimwear styles.
- Monokinis: So happy that monokini’s are here to stay, we love the incredible fit that this style provides. It’s such a popular look when you want to mix a feminine and sexy style. Especially this monokini from Paradizia Swimwear, a brand known for it’s outlandish styles and prints.
- High-waisted: This trend could not have come any sooner! We love that it flaunts any curvy shape while highlighting your legs, giving them the illusion of length, which is never a bad thing. Our Orchid Label high-waisted bikini is an amazing pick.
Please visit us Orchid Boutique South Beach – 224 8th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139 305.397.8994