Attention ladies!! We have breaking news on the fashion front. While customers are shopping in our showroom in Downtown Miami, they are constantly asking two very important questions– “what is the hottest swimwear trend right now?” or “are there any upcoming trends you can give us a hint about?” So clearly, as your number one source for all things swimwear, we’re here to let you in on a HUGE trend secret.
The style to watch this upcoming season as well as NEXT season is none other than….
That’s right, gals. You’ve heard it here first from your swimwear source. Cage bikinis have hit the runway hard this season and we expect this trend to carry over into next season because it’s just so damn awesome. I know what you’re thinking, “what the heck are cage bikinis? Sounds kind of painful”. So we want to break down this style so that you can understand the trend before fully embracing it.
Let’s start with the basics on what makes a bikini caged.
A cage bikini offers an amazing benefit of covering up a little more of the rib drift, resulting in an elongated torso. This gives the illusion of a thinner, more-toned core, which is something every woman wants to highlight! Having a side cage swimsuit, or even a strappy bikini, allows for a sexier way to cover up just a little more of your skin without having to wear a one piece.
So all in all, it’s gotta be at least a little strappy. But don’t get us wrong, the thicker the straps, or the more straps there are, the more cagey it becomes.
The thing about caged bikini tops though, is that they aren’t meant for just the beach. These tops CAN be perfect for the beach, yachting, or even the pool. But even more than that, a caged bikini top can be worn as clothing! Throw your multi-strap swimsuit top on with some high-waisted shorts, or some recently-trending overalls, and you have a whole new look. Perfect for beach to bar, or even to rock out in at music festivals! Celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Rihanna were seen wearing caged swimsuits at high-profile events, like Coachella Music Festival. Everyone loves crop-tops, and this is a brand new way to get that cropped look while showcasing a brand new trend.
Rocking a cut out swimsuit will be the hot new trend this summer and next, so why not shop for one now? We already have an incredibly wide selection of lattice swimsuits and strappy side swimsuits for you to peruse and jump ahead of the fashion game. Check it out.
Vitamin A Neutra Colorblock Bikini
– Bralette style top
– Top provides sporty fit
– Seamless hipster style bottom
– Bottom provides Brazilian to moderate cut coverage
– Bottom provides double straps
Agua Bendita Bendito Arco Iris Bikini
– Bikini features multi color animal print throughout
– Bralet style top provides molded cups and under wire for added support
– Top provides adjustable straps
– Bottom features cut out details at hips
– Bottom provides Brazilian cut coverage at the rear
– Ruching detail at rear for a flattering fit
Beach Bunny Catch Me If You Can
– Bikini features black fishnet overlay with nude underlining
– Triangle top ties and neck and back with gold ring detail at bust
– Top features cut out detail at bust for a sexier look
– Bottom features cut out detail at hips with a gold ring detail at center
– Bottom provides moderate cut coverage at the rear
Sabz Wonder World Monokini
– One piece features camouflage inspired print throughout
– Halter style top features provides built in soft cups for added support
– Top ties at neck and back
– One piece features neon multi strap detail at back
– Bottom provides moderate cut coverage at rear
L*Space Maio Wild Side One Piece
– Bralette style top
– String details at the sides
– Ethnic Print throughout
– Bottom provides full cut coverage at the rear
– Swimsuit is fully lined
Shop the rest of our cage bikini selection today, and be way ahead of the fashion game.