Seafolly Swimwear is one of my favorite swimwear brands, not only of 2015, but of all time. Very briefly, here’s exactly why:
1. The colors they put into their swimwear designs are unparalleled.
2. They don’t have super small sizing, so girls that have D-cup bra size or larger waistlines can feel comfortable.
3. They came out with espadrilles, which really are my every day jam.
4. Their first release of 2015 is called the “Miami Halter“. We always love any homage to our hometown.
5. Retro swimwear up the wazoo.
So, just a few quickreasons why these designer bikinis are my fave. Let’s get a grasp on some Seafolly Swimwear history in order to fully appreciate this badass brand.
Seafolly: A Designer Briefing
Seafolly is an Australian brand which launched in 1975 and is recognized by swimwear lovers worldwide. Seafolly swimwear designs are often inspired by the 70’s, retro silhouettes, a sense of romance, and cinematic bold colors. Seafolly’s designer Genelle Walkom strives to create designs which suit customer needs, while taking inspiration from the Australian lifestyle, as well as the busy and vibrant beach life. Seafolly swimsuits are widely recognized for their ultra lush and high-quality fabrics, as well as for creating a perfect balance between trends, comfort, and seduction.
This brand creates its bikinis and one-pieces with a woman’s figure in mind; they always feature cuts that flaunt the body’s natural curves while keeping comfort, style, and fashion trends in mind. The new styles from the Seafolly Australia 2015 collection features some of the swimwear world’s most popular trends, including neon colors, chic floral prints, and pinup-inspired cuts.
Any swimsuits from the Seafolly brand is the go-to choice for the woman who wants an effortless yet stylish look for the beach, pool, or vacation. With its 70’s inspired floral prints, high waisted swimsuit designs, and colorful hues, Seafolly 2015 swimwear is striking all of the swimsuit trends for the season. Current and past ambassadors for the brand include Miranda Kerr, Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry, Catherine McNeil, and Alyssa Sutherland.
Mod Club High Neck Maillot
-Black and white print
-Key-hole detail in lower back
— Fixed triangle top
– Top features adjustable shoulder straps
– Top clasps at the back
– Neoprene material
– Hipster style bottom
– Moderate to full coverage
– Neoprene material
Active Deep V Maillot
– Deep v-neck with two strap details
– Criss-Cross back
– Strappy details throughout
Kasbah Tank Multistrap Bikini
– Seamless hipster style bottom
– Bottom provides moderate to full cut coverage at the rear
– Bottom features string details at sides
– Suit is fully lined
You cannot tell me you didn’t fall absolutely head-over-heels in love with that kimono……
Check out the rest of Seafolly 2016 and stay tuned for more fabulous styles to be released into the Orchid Boutique wild.