Spring break is approaching FAST ladies!! From little kids to college kids to your grandma will be on the beach strutting their stuff. Want to stand out and be noticed by that cute guy? Want to feel sexy without revealing too much for the public eye? If only there was a swimsuit that would fit those needs, right? Today seems like your lucky day beauties, there is! Monokinis…are they for you? And if so, which style is best for you? Well let’s think about this: Do you love feeling sexy? Are you proud of the skin you are in? Is a traditional one-piece too much coverage and a bikini too little coverage? Well if you answered yes to these questions, then the monokini is right for you!
Did you know that the monokini was first designed as a topless bathing suit? Can you imagine going to the beach with EVERYTHING up top out and free back in 1964? The point of this design was to allow women to celebrate their nudeness in another facet of fashion.
Fast forward more than 50 years after that topless swimsuit was designed, we now have a perfectly balanced swimsuit for any woman regardless of her skin tone, body type or age. The monokini is designed in many different colors, prints, and designs. It allows you to show off your sexy backside and celebrate those gorgeous curves on your body. Not sure which design is right for you? Well, let’s go over my top 20 personal favorite styles…hopefully, you find them just as sexy as I do!
DISCLAIMER: I adore all the swimsuits on this list with no specific favorite.
20. The MALAI Balmy Palm Bondi Monokini has an edgy design with different prints and cut-out details that create curves on everybody. This padded monokini features an elegant tropical print and it provides cheeky coverage at rear.
19. The Nina Nakuru Monokini by Maylana Swimwear is one of my personal favorites because it is uniquely different. It has a creative tropical reversible to solid emerald. It also includes a laced design and hardware details that will always stand out from the rest.
18. Now the AQUAMANILE Snapdragon One Piece will flatter your figure like no other swimsuit. Perfect no matter what you look like. It is nicely made in black with European fabric at front hiding your belly button and cutouts on both sides that will have everyone’s heads turning.
17. Feeling a little daring today? Once you put on this TOUCHÉ Super Bloom Monokini you will feel automatically sexy and confident! It has a uniquely deep V-neckline design and also gives you great moderate coverage at the rear. It is perfect for girls that love to show off their curves without sharing too much skin.
16. The Ella Shell One Piece by Maylana Swimwear has a delicate pink color. This halter one-piece features a deep V-neckline design and a high waist style that provide a retro look.
15. Want to show just a little extra skin on your back? Try this beautifully made Rainboa Halter Monokini by Ondademar Swimwear. This particular Monokini features a semi-open back with a high cut design at front and moderate coverage at rear.
14. The TOUCHÉ Royal Bandeau Monokini features a tropical vibe. At the very top, there's an elegant bandeau design and at the bottom, it matches sexy coverage. This cool style features multiple cut-outs and hardware details that take this outfit to a whole new level.
13. Bordado Nara One Piece by Verde Limon Swimwear has a halter and a deep V-neckline design at the front with a retro high waist style. This animal print one-piece provides a moderate coverage cut at the rear.
10. The Melon Cheeta Bondi One Piece by MalaiSwimwear is a cut-out style monokini with stylish animal print. This design is to die for! It lets you show skin on the sides without compromising the trouble areas. I ADORE IT!
9. Centaurea Cyanus One Piece by AquamanileSwimwear has a sexy design with adjustable strands that fit every body type. This monokini features a string bottom and moderate coverage for a flattering fit.
8. The Ink Blue Bandeau Monokini by Touché Swimwear doesn't have the traditional monokini design. It displays hardware details and provides cut out details on the sides. This monokini adjusts at the back and it features textured fabric.
6. The Amazonite Monokini by Touché Swimwear is a sporty bralette style one piece that ties at your shoulders with a super trendy olive color and a hipster bottom design. If that's not the perfect swimsuit then I don't know what it is.
5. The Paige Heliconia Turmeric One Piece by Maylana Swimwear has this gorgeous tropical color that goes great on all skin tones. The bralette top design ties at the front and features a cut-out detail at the front and back.
4. This Jade One-Shoulder Monokini has a great design with cut out details for just the right touch of added sex appeal! It provides removable pads, adjustable straps and moderate coverage at the rear coverage cut at the rear.
3. Tunisia Ellis One Piece by Agua Bendita Swimwear is a vintage-style monokini featuring sexy cleavage and floral print. It is simply gorgeous!
1. MY NEXT BUY!!! Palmy Monokini by Touché Swimwear has a stunning tropical print fabric, a bralette top style, and a beautiful side cut that will make you feel like a supermodel. I cannot get enough of this monokini! I will definitely be purchasing this one next.